Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
That was sweet. I would be okay with a friendship story because I can't choose between the two of them.
No harem tho...please...

Dex-chan lover
I'm still laughing at that hand warmer panel. Wonder if that would actually work, how long would they last ?

Dex-chan lover
I always did wonder how women wore so little no matter how cold. Wonder if any used some met hod similar to Fuuyuki. If there is 0 wind then wearing shorts down to -30C is usually fine for teens with their systems. Not sure if we just ignored the cold or our bodies just kept us the right temp. Now I can't stand anything below 0 lol

Dex-chan lover
so how many chapters of this fluffy wholesomeness will we get before someone gets their heart broken?

Contributor
Chill chapter.

It's good like that, hope we will not get another girl as a romance interest. But i don't mind a boy tho.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that spare your colored contacts (were talking about eye lenses, yes?) to a friend is very healthy... 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
I’m sure it was intentional but I definitely didn’t get that hand warmer panel for quite some time. I didn’t see the actual handwarmers in her jacket for quite a while and thought the author was referring to her “natural“ handwarmers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
Also I am looking to hire a gamer girl gf, no experience necessary. please inquire within.

Group Leader
not sure if it was just me but it took me a long time to find the hand warmers in that panel.

Dex-chan lover
The hand warmers reminded me when Shishido Shiho did the same maneuver.

Users who are viewing this thread