Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@Reqqles Nagatoro and Uzaki are trash people. Not chill. Love Anjou, though.

@yasashikakashi Eh, I just kinda assume any gyaru = harem. Very few exceptions, in my experience. Felt the same way about black-haired gyaru, she seemed more into Fuyuki than Tsubasa at first.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@karolyn posted:

I really don't understand why he couldn't explain ANYTHING to Fuyuki. It would have been so simple to avoid all the drama...
He literally explained why lol. He doesn't want Fuyuki to feel guilty about being the reason for him possibly being sent back to Tokyo (which based on her personality so far sounds like a pretty fair assumption to make), especially while they're all busy with exams.

He's keeping quiet to avoid drama. Whether that's ultimately the correct move to make is a separate question.

Like, straight outta the gate. Much respect!

Also...
@patware "tropes orbitting around a marshmallow" - Describes just about every manga I've dropped in the last few weeks.

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday I mean, he could've told her that he's studying with senpai because she promised to coach him. Or that he needs to study because his grandma is super strict about his scores. There was a lot he could've said, without Fuyuki starting to blame herself.

Right now he just told her "I can't study with you" and acted really cold towards her, which is just perfect for building up drama... 😔

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone the hell are you on about? Nagatoro is a sweetheart who uses her bullying to turn senpai into a better, more assertive person. Uzaki can be a brat but she'll show a more tender side when she doesn't think anyone's looking.

Supporter
Harem's the worst thing to happen to this series. I almost wish it had stayed as a oneshot at this point.

Also, the senpai's annoying as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai's thighs holy... Still I hope she doesn't enter the Tsubasabowl seriously and it's just Fuyuki vs Sayuri

Aggregator gang
she's gonna ask him to go on with whatever the fuck that outfit is called, so that the author can make a misunderstanding, so that the fmc can realize she's in love and so that the plot can move forward a little, since when introducing the black haired girl he probably made her too passive by mistake, soooo there you go Bingo, bango, bongo, bish, bash, bosh! plot predicted

Dex-chan lover
@Reqqles Yeah, no. Nagatoro is a sadist acting without consent; even if Paisen might enjoy it he never consented directly. Uzaki might be tender but then she's self-delusional, since even in her mind she treats her senpai like trash.

But this is not the place for that discussion. Let's just say those series are not for me. Already dropped one, near dropping the other.😉

Fuyuki doesn't like the thought of Shiki and Senpai walking to school together ( Her Reaction says everything )

@karolyn Pretty sure that Fuyuki is hurt already and that she thinks she's like a Nuisance for shiki. She could also think that because she's not as smart as shiki and doesn't take exams as serious as shiki that he doesn't want to spent time with her anymore (Just speculations)

Group Leader
I dig it. No drama reaction to him talking to another girl. Character reasoning makes enough sense. Aggressive girl is suitably aggressive. All makes sense. Yup. This is nice.

Dex-chan lover
Fortune favors the bold...

Still, I like all three of the gyarus...I couldn't see to see any of them heartbroken...

Users who are viewing this thread