Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
why does the opening page look like they're playing with a dick

Reusing problems can get you fired or suspended in university as a professor. Don't know about highschool, but I'm sure they wouldn't like students memorizing solutions rather than applying axioms

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax lol now I can't unsee😄
My university professor reused past year quiz and exam without any problems. Even questions from a certain reference book. Of course they altered the question a bit so its not copy and paste.

Aggregator gang
She's traight forward at least not bad. 3 things could happen:
1. This girl forces out main girl to realise her feelings and act on them.
2. He declines because he wants to study and accumulate knowledge!
3. We get the epic bait and switch and this is our main girl.
I honestly wouldn't even be mad if we got 3. I like her.

@Liquidxlax
Uni prof threw a long quiz before exams, turns out it has the same questions as the finals (but ofc, randomized.) It happens here and there and most universities actually wont give a fuck about it from what i can tell.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that it turned to shit so fast instead of feeling like it could be worth something and turning shit later on like 5toubun or Bokuben did. Now I have no hopes left for it at all and wouldn't give a shit no matter the outcome of this manga.

Power Uploader
I mean I like Fuyuki and all, she's sweet, but dayum senpai ain't playing games, short haired gyaru that states her deal. But something is fishy, I bet her date is something not regular.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, this is not a “harem” development, though in the previous chapter it looks as if that were what were developing, and I was greatly unhappy about it. Instead, it looks as if something similar-to but different-from a triangle has been introduced, which will probably be amicably resolved within four chapters.

Oh man, the art is just not consistent. But I’m still hopeful that’ll we’ll get there eventually. Props to sensei for trying new ratios and angles.

Users who are viewing this thread