Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
The wording of the temperature bit was confusing at first. Rather than the "highest recorded temperature difference" I think it's more clear to use "largest" or "widest".

Dex-chan lover
This arc is going better than I expected. Not sure if senpai is actually a serious contender (for now), but Tsubasa seems like a reasonable guy and a healthy young male (aka not typical dense mc) to go along with the plans of a beautiful girl with seemingly good intentions (story has been very wholesome and cute so far). Hopefully the author can wring out some good comedy from this.

Pretty sure this arc is a ploy to show off more of Hokkaido culture / locations and perhaps even get the whole crew into Japanese clothing. 😁

This manga is setting up all the top girls that will be extremely hard to choose the best one

Casual gyaru
Nerdy gamer girl
Trendy top mark girl

Man! So hard!

Dex-chan lover
c88d1jv876u31.jpg

Double-page supporter
Mom best mom , being on the lookout for her gal, look dudes , it depends on the culture if she hasn't conveyed her feelings and she gets mad or does drama , believe me it's not appropiate. He is fine with a date because he already compromised to, also he is single.

Dex-chan lover
@baconcat Actually they must have screwed that part up somehow one way or another, either converted it but used the wrong letter or there's another typo of some sort or whatever. No part of Japan has ever recorded 80 fuckin' degrees celsius though, that's insanity. The highest in the entire country was about 40 celsius I think.

adding tag for @nachtness for the bit about the actual highest record nationwide

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro You expected a translation problem, but it was you, the reader! It's clearly stated to be the difference between two record temperatures recorded on different dates, not a single temperature. It says -41 Celsius in 1902 and 37.8 Celsius in 2014 is a difference of 78.8 degrees Celsius.

https://imgur.com/JxxovwK

Dex-chan lover
Senpai is much more interesting and better fit for MC than big tittied gyaru, can't argue.

Users who are viewing this thread