Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@bysantti, @Teasday,
I know very well that a proper sauna should be literally boiling hot. I was trying to get the fact across that I have not experienced +40 C outside of a sauna, OK? The weather doesn't get that hot in my corner of the world. We did have a day of +35 C last summer though, so it might be sign of things to come.

Fed-Kun's army
Even though the gyaru wasn't the wiser, the perceptive mom had a feeling it was NTR.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this romantic square bullshit. It never ends with the japs. Can't they just have a wholesome romance without love triangle/square nonsense? Fuck this.

@So-chan
100% agree, they literally cant write any stories without some harem/drama bullshit, its just frustrating

Dex-chan lover
Grandmaaaaa! Stop getting in the way of Tsubasa as he's building the "Hokkaido Harem"...

Was there some pressing need to inject harem shit into the story? Was some fucking meddlesome editor behind this?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@SveNo Boiling hot, as in 100+, gets pretty goddamn insane depending on the sauna (size etc) which is why I generally prefer 80, but sure. The point is, though, that the temperature inside a sauna is not comparable to the weather outside in terms of how it feels like. I start sweating like crazy when it's 20 degrees outside, but would get cold in a 50 degree sauna. Things like the humidity and, well, being naked have obviously a big effect.

Also, I really suspect this whole "harem" thing is just people overreacting. Based on what we've seen Rena doesn't seem like an actual contender here, she seems more to be just horny about Japanese clothes than having a crush on Tsubasa or whatever.

Maybe I'm getting baited about this being bait, but we'll see.

Damn these are some top-notch harem girls. Its too hard to decide lol. Im still waiting for the tanned Gyaru type to show up though.

Dex-chan lover
So, the temperature is supposed to be in Fahrenheit or Celsius?

Edit: Nevermind, reread and got it.

Users who are viewing this thread