Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I actually kinda like that he has a friend that's a dude.

It bugs me when in harem anime/manga, the guy always is surrounded exclusively by girls with no dudes. Always comes off as weird.

Group Leader
@Mnuchinboo
homie if someone was sharing lip balm and they had herps no one would want that. Now if it was HPV that is another thing.

I'm guessing that you're not aware that HPV can cause oropharyngeal cancer (back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils) in both men and women.

Dex-chan lover
I was so confused why they are eating the bait missed the smelt fishing part lol

Contributor
I started reading this manga for this.

Not for the forced harem with 2 others girls, and probably soon 3.

Dex-chan lover
@Cawffee I mean, is that a problem? Should they have held a somber funeral for the fish and then eaten them sadly?

Dex-chan lover
#GalFishin ... That smells like a fun oneshot about some prejudiced hardcore backwoods fishing types getting showed up by a Gal. Kinda like getting swindled by a poolshark.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Even more refreshing is how they hadn't been friends before the beginning of the story. Usually, the guy's already got one or two of them, and rarely do we ever see them making any new guy friends, just new female love interests.

How long have we been plagued by cliches that these tiny details make things so much better?

@Farcebinder
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

good one, mate!

Dex-chan lover
them "fish" look like bait to me, minnows or w.e they are called. They're fish but come on...

What surprised me most is that tsubasa is hanging out with a guy even though Fuyuki ended up being there shortly after

Supporter
@Liquidxlax: Smelt normally get to around the 8" mark in length most of the time, but they're pretty petite, one of the reasons why they aren't normally de-boned before cooking. Since they travel in large schools, it's pretty easy to catch a lot of them at a time to make up for their lack in size.

It's likely that Tsubasa is feeling the need to hang out with "bros" for once, since he's perpetually been around girls since the start of the story. He might have also been aiming to have some 'guy talk' with Matsuo about the girls, but one of them happened to show up and threw him off his goal.

Fed-Kun's army
How does Fuyuki manage to get cuter with every chapter??? I thought my heart belonged to Anjou, but now...

Users who are viewing this thread