Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what I was expecting..... but "I'll be back in two weeks".... I'd be angry if I wasn't laughing so much. Partly because the Author actually went with that plot point, and partly laughing at myself for not expecting this exact outcome.

Ah, what a riot.

Though, while I don't expect it to actually be the case...... I do like the idea that maybe the hairpin and "vagueness of the length of the trip" were both intentional plants to get MC-kun to confess. That'd be kinda interesting. Then again, I still think actually having Fuyuki exit here and someone else becoming the main love interest would been even more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax
If i leave for 2 weeks i dont even message my friends nor do i expect them to tell me if they went away LOL
what i dont get - why is author is turning her into possessive (i wanna say "bitch"). first is drama with this "leaving abroad" (but only for two weeks lol) - ok, i get that she just forgot to mention about 2 weeks bcs of how their dialogue went. BUT - then SHE decided to leave him 3 hours away from home in the hotel in the middle of nowhere (she wasn RUSHING TO THE FLIGHT IN LAST MINUTE - she just ditched him like a bitch). Then is it turns out - she left her pin on purpose to check his reaction. THEN - she wont talk to him - there are two people in relationships - you cant expect that Tsuba will do everything on his own, especially when you ditched him. THEN - she is waiting HIM to chase her, she is CHECKING his reactions on her stupid actions and like "SHOW ME HOW YOU LOVE ME".
This is just WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU?
From what point did she turned into psycho chick? Bcs you know who does this shit IRL? Psycho bitches - they went nuts like "F you im going to my parents" and them go like "why didnt you stopped me?". Or they like "dont call me!", and then - "why didnt you called me?". I bet you know girls like that IRL and think "omg, poor guy, she is nuts, this isnt love, this is possession and obsession".
So. i'm looking at it and thinking - how sweet warm gyaru turned into THIS in just few chapters?
And the only explanation i get - author have awful editor, who give him advices like "every romantic manga has harem", "every romantic manga had study abroad arc", "every romantic manga has night in the hotel chapter" etc, so "write something like that and add something from yourself", and author write this shit bcs "its my first work, editor knows best", and add shit like "study abroad (in the middle of the year, in Korea, in beauty school - WHAT ARE YOU GONNA LEARN THERE?! WHAT THE POINT IF SUCH KIND OF STUDY IN THE FIRST PLACE?! DEGREE ON NAILS?!?!?! damn im frustrated), BUT - for two weeks, forgot to mention", or shit like "we gonna be together in the hotel... but he falls asleep and she run away".
This - THIS IS THE ONLY REASON i can find - bad editor. Bcs i just cant imagine that someone on his own will, after not bad harem girls and their lines, could possibly go with so much stupid cliche one after another just in few chapters... ୧((#Φ益Φ#))୨

Dex-chan lover
"I'll be mega matured once I come back!"? ahh, my brain went to the gutter in the blink of an eye

Supporter
Sighh.... we all got played by the author, ahahaha. Well, it's fine, better than her leaving for a while or the manga coming to an end.
But man, author should have added one more panel of the MC running through the airport looking desperate, build some tension!!

Dex-chan lover
Dumbest fucking arc in the series. Makes me wanna drop this series so much, holy shit. If it wasn't for the other 2 gyaru I would drop without thinking.

well played author, you really stir our emotion cauldron really well.
I can picture the anime adaptation right now. This part will be the end of season 1.

Supporter
tenor.gif

fortunately usually they only do this once, other wise I would be "Me me, big disappointed"

@hyun50
I can picture the anime adaptation right now. This part will be the end of season 1.
it's like i can see it already.

Aggregator gang
CALLLLLED IT! I freaking called it (although I said it would be a one week thing, since she said "I'll be gone next week")

Users who are viewing this thread