Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.2

I guess you can call the author, a...
MASTER BAITER.
*drum sounds*
Yeah, we got baited HARD, kudos to the author tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Of course it's just two weeks.

DmaUfjc.jpg

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Tearsax posted:

Of course she didnt do it on purpose, because she is the FMC, she is a good girl, she blablabla. We all know that.
Her being the main girl in this series has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm talking about lol. I'm saying there was nothing to suggest she would've done it on purpose, and with her being distracted while she was already bringing it up and just didn't actually finish the sentence, you going all "why does it feel like she did it on purpose" seems kinda weird to me, to be honest. She assumed she'd told him because that's what she already tried to do, and she only realized she'd gotten distracted and forgotten about it when Tsubasa brought it up. This isn't even in any way unrealistic for how the memory of real people works.

@Tearsax posted:

As i said, its hard to believe its on purpose because an author wont pull something that could make the readers hate the main girl, but it sure feels made on purpose and if it was any other girl than the FMC it wouldnt just be a feeling but i would be sure as fuck it was on purpose xDDD
Yeah, this is what I mean. I don't really know why you would presume malice on the girl's part in a situation like this, especially in a fictional manga where you can basically go back in time and see for yourself what actually happened.

FUCK THE BAIT, I FUCKING KNEW IT WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE THAT, FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

Dex-chan lover
>"I'll be mega matured once I come back!"
It's two fucking weeks m8.

I do have a soft spot for corny stuff like racing to the airport to see someone before they leave, though.

So maybe no axe? If that's the case, then let's hope gamergrill can get some time in with Tsuba (and steal him away) in those two weeks.

Dex-chan lover
So she's off for two weeks just to let the other ships get the lead? Aight. We already know who the end girl is anyway, might as well enjoy the ride.

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday
Yeah, this is what I mean. I don't really know why you would presume malice on the girl's part in a situation like this, especially in a fictional manga where you can basically go back in time and see for yourself what actually happened.
- It was too much of an event to just tell him she was gonna be away for 2 weeks. Do you know anyone who plans such a "climatic" goodbye when going away for two weeks? Really? Thats something you do when going away for a long time. If i leave for 2 weeks i dont even message my friends nor do i expect them to tell me if they went away LOL
- Because if you plan something that big, you just dont forget to tell such a BIG detail just because you were interrupted once, or go as far as run away in the middle of the night...
- Because forgeting BOTH to tell him about leaving only for 2 weeks and your hairpain is suspicious. Even more suspicious when we see that she was expecting him to come to the airport.

@TexAnonymous I can't believe this is the only comment mentioning the mama (overbiting) fang lmao. Its like a crocodile tooth tbh.

I'm a pretty "in-the-chapter" type of reader though with some recollection of prior chapters and I fucking loved this "twist". It's almost better being ignorant to the twist but interested to see what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread