Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.2

I'm glad it's only 2 weeks but Im still not liking the fact that shes gonna be around a bunch of other dudes while her and the MC still havent made their feelings clear. If this was Irl itd be fine... but If this was a doujin I would guarantee its gonna be ntr.... so Im realllllly fucking hoping this trip isnt going to spark an ntr or ntr bait type arc. Ive been scarred too many times before lol I dont like this high risk scenario.

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane That's her mother, and she probably is checking him out... to see if he's worthy of her daughter. It looks as if she likes what she sees.

I mean honestly that "Ill be mega matured once I come back" line is something straight out of an ntr doujin. Bad vibes right there.

Why can't manga characters ever express their feelings when it matters damnit! Stop stressing me out and just be happy together already! Lmfao

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday Of course she didnt do it on purpose, because she is the FMC, she is a good girl, she blablabla. We all know that. Its not like any author has the gall to pull something like that.
Yet, when someone tells you in the most dramatic way after a date that she is getting the fuck out of the country and, "for reasons", forgets to tell you it would only be for a short time, it feels freaking deliberated. AND if you take into account that she also left her hairpin and she was expecting him to come to deliver it, everything feels EVEN MORE deliberated.

As i said, its hard to believe its on purpose because an author wont pull something that could make the readers hate the main girl, but it sure feels made on purpose and if it was any other girl than the FMC it wouldnt just be a feeling but i would be sure as fuck it was on purpose xDDD

Fed-Kun's army
I freaking knew it would turn out like this

this is when it would turn NTR

Fed-Kun's army
If there's NTR in this, I promise you a Japanese fan would pull a "letter to Elf with a broken Kakyuusei 2 disc" moment.

Dex-chan lover
Page 12 upper panel nose. I don't mind his nose so much, but after that I couldn't stop myself noticing the nose in every other panel with a face...

Honestly... I really liked this. Stupid me and the others thinking it was Axe-kun (or maybe it was behind the scenes, who knows)

Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake... This is gonna be another series that gets dragged on too long, isn't it?
@EminentLine The last few comment sections were like "No, is this getting axed? This is too soon." So you're probably in the minority for calling somewhere in the chapter 30 range "dragging on too long." This sort of series would still be a comfortable read somewhere between 50-100 chapters long. Let's stick a pin in that "too long" business until it drags ass for like 300 chapters with no real developments.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10. What the F is wrong with her figure? Why she is so ugly like some kinda monster? 😖

Users who are viewing this thread