Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
Thank you guys for the hard work until now!

FUCKING MANGA+ AGAIN FFS!
Hope someone good as you guys pick this up.

Many thanks for all the translations of both the main chapters as well as the extras talking about Hokkaido more in depth. Hope to see you picking up new series in the future!

Fed-Kun's army
Harem that's not actually a harem at the end, thanks japan for making such a depressing genre.

@Alice_is_lost Depressing? Lol, I think it's the opposite. I love it when it's a harem genre and the guy chooses one girl. I find it disgusting and sad if he can't choose which woman he wants and just keeps all of them. I love it when the girl I like the most wins too and the other girl/girls are forced to back away. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was actually pretty well done. Sayu's feelings got across strongly.

I know that it's the norm to make the main girl win in these types of manga, but switching it up and having the gamer grill win would make this one way more memorable imo. Please, author-san.

Is there a way to read the mangas at Manga Plus complete? They only leave the first three chapters and the last three ones, everything in the middle is unavailable in their platform.

Dex-chan lover
@agu10play for some series (such as Tis Time for Torture Princess, Summer Time Rendering, The Vertical World, etc), they do have the complete list of chapters. And Hokkaido Gal is currently tagged for the same as those - all chapters available.

However, they could decide to limit its chapters once it gets enough to actually have a backlog. They do that for everything in Shonen Jump, but I don't know how they determine it outside of that. So it might happen to Hokkaido Gal, or it might remain all readable.

and I thought there used to be a way to buy "volumes" of the series digitally, but I can't find that option anymore. Maybe they've just decided to let Viz handle the backlogs at their own Shonen Jump app.

Dex-chan lover
lol im killing myself haha thanks

to all harem authors: if the harem exists only to suffer and highlight the main girl, DONT MAKE IT A FUCKING HAREM

Double-page supporter
Thank you guys for translating
Its been a wild ride
You guys deserve a pat in the back for a job well done!

Dont make this a harem genre if you are going to hurt the other girl...

With that said
please let the MC have both of them (they are both good🙏) and maybe the smart girl too if the author allow.

I prefer MC that cant choose in the end rather than choosing one and tossing the rest away then what the point of having harem genre although it may not be realistic but we are in a fking manga please let us still have this fantasy/hope instead of the real world shit @author

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, boi. Forget about the korean-sauced gyaru and go for someone else.

Contributor
@pdonk

From what I can tell, the only times that chapters have been removed, outside from the Shonen Jump series, were for Blue Flag, Jigokuraku, and Spy x Family. Viz licensed both, gave them a new translation, and most likely asked M+ to restrict the chapters since they didn’t want people to just read it for free.

Which makes sense, in a way. All the MangaPlus series that can be read in full are not sold in any volumes. Basically, they’ll let you read for free so long as they don’t have plans to actually compile and sell the chapters.

Double-page supporter
@Tyba1t as much as you'd hope for one, the way things are going in this manga it doesn't seem like the author is one to make it an actual harem. It's way to slice of life kind of romance, and you'll rarely ever get a proper harem ending in mangas like this. And weirdly enough, all the mangas with true harem endings always have a fantasy and slapstick element to it. I don't think I can recall a single manga that's a normal student life kind of manga that ends in a true harem. The closest we ever got was that 5Touban, but even then MC ended up going with only one of them even though he could have literally chosen all of them and they would have probably accepted it lol.

Dex-chan lover
With the speed of release from manga plus (about 10 chapters per momnt) we will see what happens next around december i guess?

Users who are viewing this thread