Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Thanks for the hard work translation team, and I guess congrats to the creator for getting an English licence

Sucks for us waiting for Manga+ to catch up to here, but it is what it is

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all your efforts in translating this series. Hopefully their translators manage the same quality as you guys do.

thanks for the translation, but damn now I have to wait like 7 months for the official release to catch up

Dex-chan lover
¿why is everyone saying "wait for the official release"?, can't some other group simply take over and keep scanlating?, back in my days group never cared about licensing

Banned
so after the scan group greatly helps make this cliche trash somewhat famous to the point of getting officially translated mangaplus just take over it and profit over this and the current group drops it? nice. that's very smart indeed. literally dont do shit and just come out of nowhere and pick it up when there already is a fanbase going on. nice.

It's going to take awhile for Mangaplus to "catch up" to the current chapters. Since I think they start from the beginning and release weekly. But it's obviously good that there's an official English version now.

Sayuri is still my fav.

Double-page supporter
aaand there goes all my interest.
There's nothing wrong with having an official release. On the contrary, good on the Mangaka for getting that popular. However when, more often than not it is handled in an objectively worse manner (english releases way behind Japan, poor translations, limited time to read the latest chapters, the rest of the series locked behind a paywall, worse page formatting/reader functionality, going to an entire seperate site just for a single series) why would anyone be happy about that?
Like others here, I hope another group picks this up like they did with "Bisque Doll" if this group won't continue.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Thelonewolf posted:

mangadex doesn't allow mangas translated by mangaplus to be uploaded here. Instead it just links the manga when it comes in the mangaplus website
Generally speaking, we (MangaDex) do actually allow them. It's just that scarce few groups bother scanlating something that's already getting free official releases, so there's nothing to upload.

The decision for us (XuN) to drop this had nothing to do with MangaDex rules.

edit: Wait, unless you meant uploading the actual MangaPlus chapters here, which yeah is forbidden just like all other official rips. Scanlations are allowed.

I really hate this turned into a harem . Sayu is growing on me and she has no chance. Fucking hell.

Man, this is exactly why I hate having a harem genre when there is a 0% chance at a harem end.

Like from chapter 5 or whatever it was when she was introduced, I knew she would end up sad.

Users who are viewing this thread