Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

For everyone bummed at having to wait for the officials to catch up, do take time to be happy for the mangaka. More distro equal more Benjamins, Or whoever is on the yen.

Banned
god, i dont want shit localized translations. Hope another group picks this up.

Contributor
I don’t really see what the big deal is. Sure, it’s going to take some time for the official translation to catch up, but is it any different from, say, the author taking a break for health reasons? Or a scanslation team dropping a project and you’re just waiting for a new team to start working on it?

Plus, the translations on MangaPlus itself seem to be on point. If it allows us to support the official work and still get it all for free, I’d gladly wait and reread it.

I hope the official translations pick up more pace. It is great that many are actually putting official free translations like that, will help generate more income for them that way instead of people going to other sites to read them. I just hope they get them out faster or strike a deal with the current guys already translating this in this site.

Thanks for the translations so far :")

Dex-chan lover
Actually, Manga Plus doesn't take that much time to catch up. I think the chapters up till now could be done in two months even if the translation is kinda crappy. There was also a case where the last chapter was published while they were trying to catch up, but don't take my word for it.

Now. What I'm gonna miss is the fucking awesome quality of both scan, script an re-draw. Thanks a bunch for your work XuN.

I hope you don't retire the chapters done until now tho... It would be such a shame for all the new people that are gonna need to catch up when Manga Plus eliminates half of the chapters in between.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the best thing you can hope for is that Viz doesn’t make them take down all the work they’ve already done

Aggregator gang
The world is this man's oyster. I'm sad it got the harem title, but thank you for translating so much, XuN. Glory be.

oof, dont give up Sayuri you're best girl. Goddamn Fuyuki too strong even when shes not here.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty understandable, but a lil bit sad cuz i know it takes time to put the rest of chapters in mangaplus... All i can say now is thank you for the translation and your hardwork!

Until we meet again...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bridging us this gyaru fluff while we waited for official translations. You are heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread