Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Of course the typical firework cliche, just yesterday I read another manga with the same scene, is so easy now to see the patterns now...

Dex-chan lover
@MindFlayJax I personally think that adding drama to a romance is fine, as long as it's well written. This is clearly not the case.

I would say that most people here are complaining about the quality of the plot, not about the type of plot.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooooooookay boys, calm yourself down, because
this isn't your normal firework confession. This is gyaru mega courageous shit coming up next chapter, be prepared!

Are people actually complaining about the fireworks cliche? She said that she liked him before the fireworks went off so how is the cliche in play here? Did you guys not read the chapter or what? lol.

She has that Persona 5 phone screen! best girl for me right there. and I hope the translators feel better

Aggregator gang
WHAT!? The fireworks DIDN'T go off the same time she said "Like"!?
Dude... fireworks dude... your normies go explode campaign is deteriorating....

@MindFlayJax Because it didn't start out that way. It started out as a manga about two people who enjoyed being around each other and seemed like it was going for 3 and turned into a stereotypical romance manga.

Contributor
I'm just pleasantly surprised the 'unwanted flirting' event flag was so easily broken and averted.

Aggregator gang
Will probably turn out like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B13yISVHWI

Dex-chan lover
She back to sweating a lot while the fireworks go boom boom. Awkward until the fireworks stop and they can hear each other again.

Double-page supporter
annnnnnd here we go with the absolute frustrating, overdone trope of unheard confessions during fireworks.

Users who are viewing this thread