Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
What a twist! Also what a jerk of a mom, mc's lucky his father is based af.

Aggregator gang
Does the dad know of how controlling and psycho the mom is? Is he dumb, or too chicken shit to say anything?

@MrOGZ but she did let him go. Of course, it hurt her. And this isn’t even a matter of the quality of education since he used to live in Tokyo. You know, the capital of Japan? Which means a bigger selection of high schools to choose from.

So I don’t know why you’re trying to switch this on to me. I guess I hit your way of thinking, eh?
And sorry. Your less than mediocre attempt at trying to reverse the narrative isn’t going to work because I’ve actually got cool parents. LMAO

Double-page supporter
So I was worried about his mother but now I hope she dies one of the most painful deaths that exist
FUCKING BITCH

LOL I actually love this. The senpai character who had no chance of winning and was for some reason a favorite for some people, is literally no longer an option because shes the personal choice of the evil mother. There is no better way to illegitimatize a potential love interest than making them part of an evil marriage arrangement. LOL. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
god, the children in the comment section lmao. they'll and complain, but they'll continue reading.

Users who are viewing this thread