Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what is going o cuz i am confused as hell

Like did his parents divorce when they had that fight and now his mother is trying to control him as a way to get revenge on his father?

@brainman I see where you're coming from, yeah, yeah. In my opinion I feel like this arc was supposed to come first, and then the entire confession arc. It'd make more sense character development-wise, since the MC has to learn to think for himself and make choices that he's confident in, and I think the author just kinda fumbled his story drafts on this.

Group Leader
And here we go again.
A fluffy feel good manga turning to a shitty drama again.

I really don't understand. I mean, one of the most popular romance manga is Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. and it's pure fluff.
Why change the tone of your fucking manga 46 chapters in, that just plain fucking dumb.

Whatever.
I go with my Headcanon, MC gets with Gyaru girl, they kiss, the end.
Fuck this shit.

It's clear that his mom have a mental disorder no wonder he ran away to hokaido.but on the bright side having the beautiful senpai who helped him several times as a wife candidate is not that bad

At first I was surprised that she was 14 but then I realised it was the age She had in junior high

Dex-chan lover
yandere moms are pretty dangerous,this seems like a your lie in aprilreference ,man what a rollercoaster ,i think author-san could hv kept it much more simpler

Omfg bruh i’m tired of these roller coasters. 😭 Is he going to say no...? He betta (but highly doubt bc he a confused child)

why do they have to make the mom crappy? Just being her being sick is enough to have good drama and have him make a choice.

Nice drama! Anyway senpai is a good person so why not. Kill two birds with one stone. You get to please your mom and get a pretty wife.

feel like they rushed everything what. cliche gyaru or mc has to fight for his love etc. out of nowhere she mentions of yea you're getting married what??

Dex-chan lover
She uses -san to call her husband? She's colder than Hokkaido's winter.
Also we're entering into latino soap opera genre at warp speed.

Users who are viewing this thread