Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Oh a controlling mom. Fuck you madam.
Anyway, with this plot senpai is now 100% to lose the competition (if it exists) ._.

Here I thought this was going to be similar to "Hitomi-chan is shy with strangers" but with Tsubasa and gyaru gal with hokkaido tid bits. Feel like dropping this already, gonna stay for another 5-10 chapters and see how it goes from there.

Yandere mom goes from 0-100 waaaay too quick. At the very least she needs to let him keep his phone, that shit isn't cool since she knows he's made close friends in Hokkaido. Really hoping that at the very least his grandma or dad sticks up for him and tells her to chill and let him make his own choices. Really hope ths plot detour doesn't last too long, since we know he has to end up back in Hokkaido. Maybe the mom's crazy will end up finally doing her in from unknown chronic illness, so she can get yeeted out of this manga as fast as she came in.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the mangaka forgot once again to put Hokkaido facts in this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Mother's a controlling bitch! Saw it coming a mile away! Tell her to go fuck herself dude!

hmmm the last few chapters have been absolute dogshit but the introduction of a gaslighting, controlling and emotionally abusive parent isn't something i think i'd ever expect in a cheap harem manga like this one - it seems like it might actually be an interesting and deftly portrayed subplot

Dex-chan lover
....... Ok that def freaked me out.

Like what the fuck. Why did he drop the controlling mother card out of no where
I disliked the way the story was going already, but damn did this chapter make me hate it all the more

ah...
tsubasa's mom, can your disease get worsen and die already ? that would be a great help, thanks.

Fed-Kun's army
AHH
so he had THAT kinda mom
here i was thinking he wouldnt be able to go back to hokkaido because he cared too much for her and wanted to take care for her before she dies or something

Users who are viewing this thread