Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
sweet baby cthulu that's one toxic POS mother she has, no wonder in last chapter he was saying that if he saw her he wouldn't go back.

now, can this muppet stop being such a wussy pushover?

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, what the hell is this? I guess I wasn't too far off months ago:

https://mangadex.org/thread/340119/4/#post_3399895

Rena is involved, but not as I expected :D

It's even trashier than I thought, definitely on the level of Mexican soap opera.

@Hubbles agreed, it's a case study on how a great artist quickly kills a manga when he starts writing over his head.

Aggregator gang
Lol wow, the mom should've died from that stroke or whatever. Do the dad and grandma know she's a psycho bitch? If so, why the hell are they letting her treat him like this?

Dex-chan lover
I expected the mother to be a bit controlling after it was stated that she was the controlling grandmother's daughter. I understand that people do not like this trope but it's something that many people of "high class" deal with. Some don't get to enjoy many freedoms. You're told what to think, what school to attend and whom to marry. This wouldn't be unusual or forced. It was just bound to happen to him. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
I am fucking outraged, why make him marry the worse girl, and be a controlling bitch about it?

Holy fucking hotdogs, the author has lost his marbles, and then some.

+1 to blacklisting the author, shits fucked, fr fr

oh great, another cliché the author decided to feed us that'll ultimately go nowhere and change nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread