Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
Eyyy turns out mother was just an outright piece of shit and a bitch lol. Might as well have her croak. No wonder his dad was saying if he goes to see mother, he won't be able to return. Fuck that shit, I'd always pick dad over her if she was like that lol

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm so not only is his mom weak in body, but in mind too. Oh great. -_-

Aggregator gang
Thought his mom was gonna be like, in such a state that he would chose her, nah turns out she’s a manipulative bitch who is also super overprotective

Dex-chan lover
hey I don't mind going for the senpai route but I do mind the mother being a crazy bitch

i knew it. of course it needed an abusive mom character for le drama

Dex-chan lover
Man that's some shit literally every girl Tsubasa's run into won't agree with. lmao

Girl squad needs to bail him out.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously this author is starting to piss me off. His constant need for unneccessary drama derailing anything resembling a story into a constant chain of "OMG what is going to happen to them now?!" does absolutely nothing for the manga. Reminds me of that one gyaru manga that suddenly got super dark and rapey because the author went batshit insane, just that this isn't quite as far gone yet. Dude needs to get his shit together and get back to how the manga was working before he got the entire drama chain started with the "Fuyuki going to Korea" arc.

For now this shitshow in the recent chapters made me lower my evaluation of this manga by 2. Hopefully somebody will talk some sense into the author. Would be a shame if he kept divebombing this.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist after plot twist feels so intellectually dishonest, holy shit. Especially so for what was originally a cute manga. I'm honestly just reading now to see how shitty this will end up being

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
She said that was from a competition "a few years ago". That girl is older than him now. We already know her.

@ggw1776
I mean, getting some drama into the story for the sake of whatever is fine, really. But it's so fucking badly done that it's insulting. We're getting the same lame "going away forever but actually not" trope twice in very short succession and now super control freak helicopter mama shows up out of the blue after not being the least bit relevant for 45 chapters and because that is not enough, sudden arranged marriage. Not just did the author completely change the tone of the manga after 30 chapters, he is doing it in such a stupid way that I can't even see how any of his readers can like this except for those who just love to see the wreckage burn.

Really makes me wonder why the author went this way. Were the popularity rankings so bad that he tried to change the concept in hope of avoiding to get axed? Did the author just get into mental health issues (seen that happen before)? Was this planned? I'd really like to know.

At first, I skipped through this chapter. Then I read through it thoroughly. I understood the same both times through. This is utter trash

Aggregator gang
GETTING SOME OF THOSE GAL CLEA VIBES HERE. IF YOU START TO SEE 47.1, 47.2, RUN FOR THE HILLS

Dex-chan lover
This manga just keeps getting worse and worse every chapter huh ? I mean, I'll still read it for the dumpster fire that it is but yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread