Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

being strict is one thing, forcing arranged marriages against your adolescent child’s will is another, but maybe that’s just me

Dex-chan lover
It's such a shame that the best girl didn't come to Tokyo. After all that well deserved focus author had to force her down and go for some stupidly complicated love square.

@Orenoname having strict parents has nothing to do with this, she is just a crazy and manipulative woman, nothing more and nothing else, and how do i know this, cause i had really strict parents and i can guarantee you they were galaxies away from this crazy psyco.

Dex-chan lover
People acting like crazy mom came out of left field, it's been building on this since the start. Kid was clearly running from crazy. He had all of these things he was really really good at but ended up in Hokkaido? And willingly too, without his parents. And ma is clearly pulling that whole "I'm so weak and I'm going to die so don't make me sad or I'll die faster" shit, it's no wonder no one can talk back. I had a friend with a mom like this I high school, she ended up divorced tho because no one could handle that shit except her poor daughter who had no choice. This mom just has more power and money
Series needed to finally address her, honestly I'm surprised it took this long

Users who are viewing this thread