Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Double-page supporter
Damn, guess this manga fucking sucks now. Oh well, I'm used to mangas having strong starts, only to dive into the ground and just sort off rolling forward, blazing and shrieking.

This shouldve been the ending, make the mc regret being a pussy.

Or to rub the wound with salt on mc, make her come back in a time skip with a kid and a husband.

I love this bc it’s putting the mc in his feels, idk what you guys are so unsatisfied about.

@ye1l yeah i agree, not rly expecting a lot and pretty much what i said before were hella big what-ifs but yeah, gonna be as tame as most expect

@kekyoin bro het going away and then a time skip with her having a kid isnt ntr, it just means she moved on. NTR is theyre together and she cheats or forced into cheating

Oh man, that was close. There was almost progress, good thing the author dodged it. If there's one thing I want to avoid at all costs in a romance story, it's plot progression.

I guess we'll just go back to pretending nothing happened in a chapter or two because god forbid we have any plot progression. It isn't as if artificially inflating a romance story so that you can end it somewhere near the confession or something is just overall worse than showing the main couple dating afterwords for a long period of time and maybe eventually getting married.

Dex-chan lover
generic japanese manga with generic autistic japanese mc and it will probably have a generic manga romcom ending with 0 closure

fuck the manga industry and fuck this manga and its 10 iq author.

Users who are viewing this thread