Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

::breathes a weirdly deep sigh of relief over a fake relationship between two people who don't exist::

No, but seriously, that actually made my day.

Fed-Kun's army
Geeeez...I was afraid the end of the series was approaching or we were going into an unneeded timeskip. Glad I was wrong!

Fucking misunderstandings are at it again

Am I the only one that can't deal with how ugly the art is ? I don't even think it's "ugly" as in, inherently repulsive, some panels look actually pretty okay, it's just really "lazy" most of the time (not that I blame the artist for being lazy, it's just how I feel, you can draw however the hell you want) and ends up looking uncanny and unappealing.

What I mean is you can just feel the artist really enjoys drawing faces but hates drawing bodies, every head is drawn disproportionately huge compared to the bodies they are attached to. I am almost 100% certain the reason behind it is the artist starts by drawing the faces (because he enjoys it) gets really into it and then draws the bodies as quick as possible so that he can move on to the next face.

Fed-Kun's army
Story is pretty cliche, but its a pretty fun read

@VICTIMGIRLS17 its really hard drawing bodies compared to the head. I dont think the artist halfassed the body, its just s/he is better at drawing heads and/or not that good at drawing the body.
But yeah defenitely not ugly, but definetely not lazy either

@VICTIMGIRLS17 i think repulsive is a bit much of an adjective to use. Sure it may be uncanny and disproportionate style but repulsive? A bit much imo no offense

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Btw, hiatus next week, so the next chapter is in two weeks.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting old, it would be nice if the author just don't pour new girls and add also new boys and new dynamics.

@mug3n yeah tbh I never see authors of shounen mangas like this adding boys to it. It's like they only want us to see girls chasing after the male mc, not boys chasing after the fls too...

Users who are viewing this thread