Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

waifu war step aside, we now have Gyaru war

choose your side of the top 3 candinate so far

1- Kitagawa from : Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru
2- Anjou from : Yancha Gal no Anjou-san
3- and now this new girl Fuyuki from Dosanko Gyaru Is Mega Cute

Sono manga is better than Anjou manga but Anjou waifu is better than Sono waifu. Sono has an inferior male and female lead though when compared with Anjou so they're about the same in terms of quality. So far I like Fuyuki the most because the pacing is consistent, and the story is progressing steadily instead of subtlety. All we can do now is wait to see if the author runs out of ideas and it becomes repetitive.

Contributor
All Gayru Waifu are equally good.

Except from Hajimete no Gal. They are shit

Read oneshot marked it as "completed" and for this reason, i was missing on new chapters >.>

Hope it stays like this and focuses on their relationship without any pointless random love rivals or childhood friends.... Basically no shoujo or harem tropes plz ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Retcon? I thought he was uncool and unpopular and now he's rich and high class

Double-page supporter
He seems to be from a rich family, but as the first chapter said: even in Tokyo uncool is still uncool.

Fed-Kun's army
soooo im just curious, but why is the gyaru in love with the MC? or is it just another self-insert MC situation where of course she instantly falls in love with him?

the pain of finding something good only to realise it has 5 chapters 。゚ヽ(゚´Д`)ノ゚。

This turns on my heart
I think it may have been a stroke, nonetheless, this is some good shit

Dex-chan lover
@voidox How to answer this... no the MC is not a self insert,
this is clear by Chapter 5 that he is some sort of young master from a wealthy or well-bred family
, but this isnt really the appeal for her in and of itself. If you've ever lived in a small town you've met girls like this. They're small town girls with big city dreams, curious about new people since most small towns the people leave when they can, so new people are a rarity. She was curious about him because he was someone new, interested because he's from the biggest city, and after she started to get to know him she probably started to fall for him. The tension in future episodes will likely come from
a class based struggle where the MC and FMC have to prove that she's worthy of receiving his affection and he has to demonstrate that his affections are geniune, not just a passing fling.
I could be wrong, but its a cute wholesome story so far with the right amount of ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
i came and expected some ecchi gyaru stuff

get exactly that, plus wholesome fluff

Mega cute indeed! Interesting art style. City boy & countryside girl. The feeling is great in this manga. Highly recommended!

Users who are viewing this thread