Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Aw man, why'd there have to be another best girl to come along. Now i like both of them and there's going to be some triangle or harem in the future...

Dex-chan lover
@jameaney Yeah I've seen it from both sides recently and without going out of my way to look up the manga stats or check the translator's site I have no way of knowing which group is responsible for it. It's just really annoying, you rarely used to see it happen and now it's in every other series and it's slowly annoying me to death.

Dex-chan lover
[Sweating button pressing meme:]
a.) wholesome blonde lovey-dovey gyaru
b.) wholesome black-haired sweaty gamer gyaru

Dex-chan lover
Cute shit, but I'm always reminded here and there, that they behave like 10 years old, and not anything remotely close to highschool level.
These authors need to get out more.

All the suffering that I got by accidentally reading NTRs is being healed by this manga.

Is me or does this art style look vaguely similar to Etuzan Jakusui the hentai artist?

The more I read, the more I'm loving this manga. From the art style to the story to the personality of the characters. Always have a smile on my face and a relaxed, cheerful feeling ng whenever I read it. My highest recommendation!

Aggregator gang
@Tcof: Nope, not NTR. Not that kind of manga, don't worry. Can't steal what never belonged to you, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread