Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Characters seem to be a bit unbelievable. The dude has the personality of stale bread and his primary trait is being clueless about things. Fuyuki is way too outgoing to be spending most of her time with this guy, and no way a cute rich girl like Akino would have this much trouble making 2 friends. :/

Aggregator gang
@xMirage: Currently, none of them are dating each other or anyone at all.
The gyaru has a crush on the MC and looks up to him. The MC has feelings for her, but is either unaware or denying them out of adolescent pride. The new girl just recently developed a crush on him too.

NTR is when a lover is stolen away. But you can only find NTR in more dark-written manga (not purely dark, like murder and rape, but more like where there's tension and negative drama in almost every chapter on some level). This manga is the exact opposite of that. And as I mentioned because it's fair game for either girl, the very definition of NTR in any shape is nonexistent since no one is anyone's lover.

@Twilightfaze Thanks for explaining, though I already know what NTR is. Just that your initial comment was a bit misleading, making me think Fuyuki will end up with some other guy. (Since she's not dating MC, it's not considered NTR like you mentioned)

Aggregator gang
@xMirage: Sorry, yeah, re-reading it I can see why you'd think that. It seemed straightforward when I wrote it >_> I'll be more careful.

And the NTR definition was more for others benefit more than yours. I read some of the comments and it feels like half the time people don't know what NTR actually is. Or if they do, they actively look for it in the guise of avoiding it (There's an old saying. Something along the lines of those who try their hardest to avoid trouble are usually the first to find it. People like that.)

Fed-Kun's army
@TwilightFaze: The Shakespearean version goes “the policeman who lashes the whore has a hot need to use her for the very offense for which he plies the lash.”

thanks for translating this. I'm heading to hokkaido this christmas so I needed some places to check out

With Every Fucking Chapter, I love the characters even more. This is like the most normal high school romance story i've ever read and its great. The only thing we havent had is the staunch father figure that makes certain you treat their daughter right.

I'm sensitive to the cold so every time I see her go out in the blizzard with BARE LEGS and a light jacket, I'm just wondering how her skin hasn't cracked or how she's not hurting from that blistering weather man

@BlackIronBlood ehhhh, for real? Then it's not too cold then since it also gets to around that temperature where I live and sometimes below during the winter. But still, the manga shows so much snow and wind that I feel like it's still pretty freezing to go out in a skirt and a light jacket. lol, oh well

Contributor
Tsubasa should be the generic male MC for romcom instead of ,hat we have usually.

He is not flustered everytime he need to talk to a girl, not pathetic, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread