Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Group Leader
@Teasday
The harem tag is dumb anyway and frankly shouldn't be there

Huh? One guy with 3 or more chicks fawning all over him, waiting for the chance to have his babies and it ain't a harem? Really? What would you call it then?

@WhiteEkans I hate reading harems, too, but, like everyone else who started reading this from the get-go, I was duped into reading it before it became clear that it was going to go down the harem road.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@FredFriendly Since when does an unrequited crush by a third wheel make a harem? Shiki has shown no romantic interest in anyone but Fuyuki, and Rena already gave up.

He's wearing a winter coat and complaining about freezing his lungs off in -8? Laughs in Canadian with a T-shirt

Dex-chan lover
On the release of the 30ch the rating is 8.46, let's see how people react lol. See you in a few days snowflakes! 😂

This some good ol cute stuff right here. Its nice seeing actual romantic progression tho the harem tag feels really random since its a 1 on 1 kinda deal

@Dioss

Some authors actually do dislike when their manga becomes popular, because it means they're roped into making it way longer than they intended and become unable to spend time on other projects. So it's totally possible that the author just decided to end it earlier so they could move on

Fed-Kun's army
@Zenith_Tempest
I think in this case it would be better if it ends in the next 2 volumes or something like that.

This is my personal opinion, but I think that romance mangas that goes over 100-150 chapters are always messy as fuck and tend to stretch the drama way to much. There are always some exceptions, that's for sure, but in those exceptions there's always a deeper plot behind.

@dioss

I actually enjoy manga where the two characters becoming a couple isn't treated as the end, but rather the beginning of a new stage in their relationship. Far too many romcoms treat the confession as the endgoal even though actually committing to a relationship is the starting point. I wouldn't mind romances if they delved further into the relationships more often.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zenith_Tempest

I totally agree with you on that. Mangas where the confession is not at the end are the best. But unfortunately there are not many manga like that, it's clear that Japaneses like their blue-balling stories where the MC just keep doing the same things over and over again until the sales drops and decide to end with a confession and a sudden timeskip. (I know that sound specific as fuck, but it happens a lot lol)

Double-page supporter
New readers, you might hate Tsubasa all the way through the manga, now onto spoilers
By Sanguinius, this has made me so mad it made me forget the fact that the last parts I need to build my PC are extremely late. This guy is a pussy, not dense but a fucking coward through and through. This is actually worse than what I expected. In a week, they'll confess then timeskip until they're adults and they marry and yada yada yada. Fucking hell I'm mad. Last time I was this mad I was fighting in the Iron Keep in Dark Souls 2.

Users who are viewing this thread