Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Even in the Arctic north, my coom will run free like a salmon swimming upstream on the hunt for fresh yanki salmonette eggs to fertilise. That’s my Donsanko way dattebayo

To anyone who has scan the raws please dont spoil chapter 43 i myself have seen it but i wouldnt spoil it

Dex-chan lover
I can't really say what it is, but i can't bring mywelf to like these characters and therefore the manga...

Dex-chan lover
for how fast mangaplus is catching up to the current manga, you'd think they were using XUN's scans. Never seen them work that fast on a manga before

Dex-chan lover
i wonder will the translators stop translating since mangaplus is doing it now?

@popmol Only chapters that has NSFW content like ch23 which got heavy censored by M+ with a white box, other than that no, we drop it since its free to read

Contributor
Ha, 44.1 is out and
She chickens out and kisses him on the cheek

Dex-chan lover
kinda sad for those who missed the chapters! since you can only see the first 3 and last 3 for free

Dex-chan lover
Hoping someone picks this back up. Again. It's too good to let it die.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@GxyLxrd313 posted:

@popmol Only chapters that has NSFW content like ch23 which got heavy censored by M+ with a white box, other than that no, we drop it since its free to read
MangaPlus didn't censor it, it was like that in the Japanese raws. The only reason we fixed it for the XuN release was that the author always posts the first four pages on twitter in high quality.

@Teasday Interesting. I thought it was all Mangaplus' fault.

They must have censored it exclusively for the web version of SJ+ which I guess was necessary.

Not sure if it's the drama or the meth, but my heart is racing. (It could be both.)

I hate it when BOTH the choices are best girl material. Bc I'll be sad no matter who ends up with the MC in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread