Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Okay a stupid question. Shouldnt his mother just get put in a loony bin and no1 paying her any attention? Why is she the big boss? Is that how things work in other places?

Oh wtf is this shit.

RIP a promising , fun series about snow resistant gyaru and big city lad.

To those staying I hope it remains fun for you.

Put up some spoilers you guys. Seriously some of the things you're talking about are literally at the end. The manga isn't that bad. It doesn't stray off from the generic harem manga but it has its points. I really like that it's based in Hokkaido. Definitely a different feel setting wise compared to where other harem mangas are set. The artstyle deserves some points too. Yes I definitely see why this manga can be unreadable by the end but I feel like its not a full dumpster fire yet.

Is it a masterpiece, no but I feel like its still a good to read. 8/10

The spoiler is basically talking about my personal dislike of the manga.

So my major personal dislike isn't really about the mother. For me it sort of works with the manga and explains why the MC, Shiki, is the way he is. My major personal dislike is how they balanced the harem. Like we all know who he's gonna chose just based off of screen time and if he doesn't well then that just sucks. But come on quite literally having more than half of the manga with those two spending time together, its obvious and with how the story is going it's really easy to predict what will happen. I wish that they put more development in Akino, the semi shy gamer girl , and Rena, a senpai/neighbor who helps Shiki. In total they got maybe 10-12 chapters just spent on them together, while the rest( besides a few outliers) are focused on Fuyuki, the gal.

In my opinion should have cut out the harem tag and just make it a normal romcom. It would've been fine.

Now the simp has to man up. His mother is abusive as fuck. If he can't man up, then goodbye to the gyaru.

Supporter
My god, would it kill the author to end a chapter without a cliffhanger? Also the mother is just awful. It started as fine romance/harem story and became such an awful drama. I'm sorry for the harsh words, but i'm just so disapponted. Also if you like this story, then don't mind my opinion and enjoy

Dex-chan lover
I liked this manga at first but the forced melodrama has gotten out of hand...

Users who are viewing this thread