Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I Want You to Stop Imposing These Normie Values of Yours onto Me, Alright?

Experience in reading series, its pretty common in rom-coms that the one wronged ends up apologising.

Also an FMC/MC for a rom com are pretty much guaranteed end game couple. In this series I wish it wasn't though lol.
not sure how this usually works but if it follows the novel then we don't know because
they don't end up together because it was axed so nothing really happened i guess

Dex-chan lover
Omg this is more fun than i initially thought would be. Both are very stubborn in their own idea with both of them contradict each other yet share a bit of similarity in certain aspect. But yeah in the end this is just another romcom with a drama as an icing lol.

Dex-chan lover
not sure how this usually works but if it follows the novel then we don't know because
they don't end up together because it was axed so nothing really happened i guess
I wonder when the axing happened? When the manga was first out it was still ongoing :O. Well the manga has the possibility if it has better popularity of getting past the LN though although who knows what the writing quality will be like then. If they end it at the LN axed point that'll make this a 0/10 series shouldn't ever bother reading it as it's all pointless.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed this manga at first with the MC having a different attitude then I was used to but I got really stressed out reading it later. I’m not sure why. Some of the comments make me feel a bit better though. Like there’s clearly messed up character behaviour here.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing I was able to like Nanamura up until this chapter. What a fucking moron.
Also, Sora refusing to say what Nana needs to hear is becoming laborious.
Read through all this today, already feeling like dropping because I don't wanna read 10+ more chapters of this bullshit.
Guess I'll read a few more for my masochism.

Aggregator gang
i understand what the mc's point is... but i think he's just acting and talking arrogantly at this moment...

Fed-Kun's army
Wow the people saying that just because he's a loner he can't be empathic or can't talk to anyone I don't think you know how a human works being one thing doesn't mean you can't be the other, also he has said a lot of times to sora that he is satisfied with his life but sora keeps belittling his way of life over and over, like is it such a bad thing that he prefers to be alone

Dex-chan lover
The MC spends far too much time blaming "extroverts" (again I really hate how overly simplified we've made clasifying personalities into generalizations) to keep up this act of wanting to be a loner and accepting his lot in life. When as many people are making dedicated efforts to meet him halfway and go out of their way to compliment and help the MC, its hard to feel bad for him about not having any friends. It's no longer just a matter of it being hard or him worrying over trying only to fail, but now he's actively being delusional and deciding for himself magic social barriers exist that just don't.

If he really doesn't want social interactions he would meet up consistently when asked in the first place. Actually ignoring people isn't difficult. He can't have his cake, eat it too, and then complain to the chef that he never actually wanted the cake and it was troublesome.

Dex-chan lover
I feel alot of people are forgetting something important, FMCs actions. Shes belittled, teased, interfered with his life and treated him at almost trash levels, why would he look at her romantically?

MC's loner path IS an unhealthy coping mechanism but she's going about this the totally wrong way. Like when MC was sad it wasnt a confession behind the school, it shows mentally hes subconsciously fine with breaking the status quo.

Also the whole group thing is stupid cause did they all forget MC turned himself into a stalkery villain in the classes eyes to save blondeys reputation and friendhoods. If he tried to join or forced to join her group it'd only fan those rumors again.

Ultimately the FMC is mostly serving her own purposes here cause she sees his life as poor even when he doesn't. Also theres the clear tsundere she wants to be with him although we haven't seen any reason outside he died to save her but treats him poorly and is suprised he doesn't see her that way.
Just because she's pretty people forgive/ignore her abuse, that's how the world works nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why the LN was axed.
The MC is just too dense and the loner bit has been used too much.
wait, the LN got axed?!
aaaaaaaaa.... I was just enjoying this manga so muuuuuuuch

Dex-chan lover
So he basically shut her down hard there. I really feel bad for her. With how hard she is fighting to have a relationship with him I think there is more to her feelings than simply being saved by him.

After this I don't know what she can do. As the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

On the other hand, if she told him that he is important to her and she wants to be friends because she values him. He might change his mind. But maybe not. Honestly I don't see a way the characters can get out of this corner as nothing seems to get through to him or affect him.
His three years of trauma is severely undervalued by others.

Dex-chan lover
His three years of trauma is severely undervalued by others.
There are two kinds of trauma, concious and unconscious. PTSD is unconscious something totally un related can trigger a panic attack or reaction. His trauma is more of a learned behavior. He was hurt before and now does things to protect himself from being hurt again, but it also keeps him separated from others. For any change to occur he has to decide the benefits outweigh the cost.

What she is trying to do is show him that she will be there when he decides to take that step.

Dex-chan lover
wait, the LN got axed?!
aaaaaaaaa.... I was just enjoying this manga so muuuuuuuch
Yes, 4 LN total, with an epilogue at volume 4.

This is like what would have happened to Oregairu if it got axed by the first 3 volumes ( meeting Yui ). I think Oregairu should have been axed too.

Dex-chan lover
Just because she's pretty people forgive/ignore her abuse, that's how the world works nowadays.
This is the same as pretty girls not reporting being molested while on public trains. Schoolgirls get molested a lot in JP due to the nature of their "tolerance to wickedness."

Users who are viewing this thread