Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - That Isn't the Face I Want to See on Hanamitsuji, Right?

Dex-chan lover
wow, this is fair amount of hate?
I never said "I gave a fair amount of hate", I said "I was fair in the amount of hate I gave" those can mean very different things, also fucking hell, this was forever ago, my opinions on them currently is better, now that they both come to terms to the fact that they were both somewhat in the wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is so melodramatic and talks so in depth but still somehow is terrible at communicating.

Dex-chan lover
I guess you kinda misunderstood. She didn't say that she wanted him dead, but that she didn't rewind time that much or such
There is no function difference. She said that his life is worthless, and that she should have left him for dead and not bothered to rewind to revive him. Which is seriously fucked up thing to say to someone.

Dex-chan lover
There is no function difference. She said that his life is worthless, and that she should have left him for dead and not bothered to rewind to revive him. Which is seriously fucked up thing to say to someone.
TF you mean? She wanted to prevent his death AT LEAST but she wished to know him better which is why time rewinded for 3 years instead of like 3 days or such. She wanted to save him but if she'd knew he doesn't want to affiliate with anyone, she wouldn't rewind time FOR THREE YEARS

Users who are viewing this thread