Double Play - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Homura Ran

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck you. Had me in the first half but blackmailing with fake rape story, same shit with Takamine. Ain't gonna read this shit, I'm outta here.

Dex-chan lover
I was contemplating following it to see where it's going, but that girl feels like a massive pain in the ass that will just frustrate me while reading... hmm... will maybe check the next chapter to see how it's played, but I'm not overly optimistic.

Dex-chan lover
She jacks off on his bed... and blackmails him...
And he'd have no balls to defend himself.
It's kinda obvious who will be believed - she has evidence and he doesn't + she's a woman. As long as she accuses him first too, there is no way he will end up on top. Just look at any Among Us lobby - guilty or not, the one that starts screaming first has an upper hand ;)

That's probably the only part that makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand of course a bunch of bitches already rated this 1 star...
@D0ncoming5torm While it's true that most of the time this is done just to mess with the ratings, this time i feel like these votes are genuine and justified: c'mon, this is a gruesome mixture of every possible cliché you can find....love interest turned step sibling /caught you with your hand in your pants in their room/ so you blackmail them with fake rape attempt/ and so you get a slave/pet....and let's add ultra dumb mc too, just to add the cherry on the cake
Usually, i try to wait a couple of chapters before judging....but this is hard to read from chp 1....

Group Leader
LMAOOOO. So we have Takamine-san 2.0 setting, huh??
Considering how Takamine-san's first chapter is STILL being bashed (and dropped by many) because of the false-rape accuse of the girl, I wouldn't be surprised if people will get pissed off on its first chapter too xD

Following, to see how this one goes 👀

How many times has this been again?How many times has this shit plot been considered comedy?

WELL NOW IF YOU ARE GOING IN JAIL FOR CRIME YOU DIDNT COMMIT THEN COMMIT IT TO MAKE ATLEAST IT GULIBLE AND THAT GIRL AND THE PLOT SHIT IF YOU LIKE HIM JUST SAY SO AND WTF I MEAN YOUR PARENTS JUST GET MARRIED IN JUST ONE DAY LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN IS JAPAN A COUNTRY FOR STRANGERS LIVING TOGETHER

Fed-Kun's army
@FantasyMaster I think what annoyed me is that she was masturbating in his room not her own. Sure he was peeping but what was he suppose to do. Call her out? She would probably do this bullshit anyway about him being her "slave." She needs to be knocked down a peg but obviously mc too horny to use his brain.

Aggregator gang
i cant believe how genius he was to jerk off outside the house. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread