Double Play - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Homura Ran

Dex-chan lover
The art seems familiar, it kinda look like the art style of the manga called Akai Ringo

ah, I see why the low rating now lmao.

not into that sort of kinky play ngl

lmao, they're both trash. one has the audacity to masturbate in someone else's room and on their bed, without the owner's permission. the other has the audacity to watch someone else masturbate and masturbate to them while watching them, without the other's permission. then one of them has the audacity to threaten to falsely accuse the other of rape. what a messy start

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit here we go again.

Also I’m amazed that a parent wouldn’t tell their child about a new marriage and a soon-to-be step sibling. That’s not something you surprise someone with.
Or an engagement to or dating someone with a child.

Dex-chan lover
You would think after she saw him or started calling him a pervert that he would be pulling his pants up out of embarrassment.
Also wouldn't he bring up what she did after being called a pervert?

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOO. So we have Takamine-san 2.0 setting, huh??
Considering how Takamine-san's first chapter is STILL being bashed (and dropped by many) because of the false-rape accuse of the girl, I wouldn't be surprised if people will get pissed off on its first chapter too xD

Following, to see how this one goes 👀
What series are you talking about?

Power Uploader
I'm going to take the phone off your hand, smash it on the ground and slap the shit out of you.

Fed-Kun's army
let me guess before reading the comments people get all upset about this fictional blackmail situation acting as if it wasnt written by a man for fetish purposes
edit yep. people acting like this is normal women behaviour

Dex-chan lover
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Users who are viewing this thread