Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Nameless Heart

Dex-chan lover
These two useless lesbians are beyond salvation. Only Fuuka-san can save us from them.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that this friend was introduced just to make FMC question herself and trigger her understanding of her feelings...may be wrong tho

It's interesting that Hinako seems to be conflicted about the physical side in a potential relationship. I guess she needs a bit more time to get in tune with her feelings.

Also Subaru is the MVP as always! I hope she soon gets to see her sister finally be free of the responsibilities that seem to hold her back.

Dex-chan lover
Since I love this manga a lot and I agree with the translator's message at the end, I just wanna add onto it and remind everybody that this is coming out officially in English early next year, so you can support the mangaka then if you got the means to do it (and you don't wanna buy it in Japanese).

I feared that new stranger would complicate things, but looks like she's pushing things on the right way....
way to go Fuuka-san

Fed-Kun's army
It’s pretty easy to find copies of the tankoubon for this online. I like this series so much I even started importing yuri hime for Japanese reading practice. If you don’t want to support Amazon (don’t blame you), you can still find it on whatever import site you choose. Support good manga!

With the beginning of the chapter I thought I couldn't appreciate her, but in the end she helped our Hinako a little bit, so it's okay i think.

Users who are viewing this thread