Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Nameless Heart

@advanc3dno0b from what I can tell chapter 11 was just published with the latest YuriHime issue, so it's still going. The author recently started a new series as well so that might be why there's been a delay.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, I'm getting a little tired of the childhood friend secretly in love with the fl trope. Its suuuper overused. Why can't there just be a supportive friend for the main couple for once?

What would I have to call those feelings to be able to stay with Asahi-san forever?
I take this as the author's explanation of why Hinako can't kiss Asahi.
It does seem to me that she has the desire (falling into sleep dreaming about Asahi's body... maybe), but
doing anything "past the line" would mean risking messing up and not able to stay with her.

Yes and we have Hinako's sense of normalcy, marrying a male, having children -- that's an old topic in yuri, but it feels fitting in this manga so I'll buy it -- going forward with Asahi def means going away from this normalcy (2 chapters ago she was calling herself gross for touching Asahi's hand)
Maybe it's that instead of Hinako being ace, but either way, it can be a great story and I'm looking forward.

Users who are viewing this thread