Doujima-kun wa Doujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Doujima-kun and Kojima-kun

Supporter
@Sfl

The game is puyo puyo but for the release time of the chapter is probably Puyo Puyo Champions or Puyo Puyo Tetris 2

Dex-chan lover
Chill out comment section, all of this could easily happen with a man. They don't need to bust out the D for a girl to admire their chest or pull down their pants for them to get a good look at their butt.

Why do people always start talking about pedo shit whenever a kid appears in a manga? Jesus christ, shut the fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see anything illegal or morally wrong... She never intentionally showed her body to the kid. If his parents took him to the beach he'd see even more from women walking around in swimsuits, which would also be normal and innocent. I thought of this chapter as a warm chapter between a kid and a teen with some positive teachings, and that's it.

Aggregator gang
Her being a big sister to tiny doujima just upgrades her waifuness x a million

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Yep, just flash your tits and ass in a kid's face then blame him for it. Afterwards explain to him that girls bullying him is a normal thing and that they like him because he's "kind".

Another fine incel in the making

Double-page supporter
It started out as an innocent new character, but her giving advice was overpowered by her teasing a grade schooler, laughing at him being uncomfortable.

I feel bad for this kid getting called a pervert. He just wanted to do his homework.

@Richman
Being a nigga myself I think I'm in the right place to call people "nigga" if I wamt to.
Nigga, I see where you're coming from but you need to undertsand that the girl is like what 14 so she's just teasing the lil man.
Is what she's doing right? Probably not but is it illegal? Nigga, she's a minor herself so it ain't that deep, she's a dumbass hoe herself.
However, I do agree that there is a double standard cuh if you reverse the genders, this manga would have got instantly axed.

P.s Neeegaaaaaahh

Dex-chan lover
In the middle the story seemed like it could go in the direction of a shota doujin

Just when I thought MD comments couldn't get worse. Look, instead of moralizing to a whole country with a different culture from yours, how about you just go somewhere else for entertainment if you don't like it. No one cares if you find this cartoon upsets your puritan values.

Users who are viewing this thread