Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~

WN spoilers ahead:

So basically in the future, they will have:
An futa angel basically Crim(new char, prev orc)
A demon(varis' evo)
And also, a rem hair girl(fu, ervan's daughter)

Dex-chan lover
Another don't think about it too much isekai. This one isn't that bad. The cheat doesn't feel "too" out of left field, and is overall light hearted. Chapter 2 and there isn't an instant harem. So that's pretty nice too.

I’m really enjoying this manga, thought it would be another typical “other world mc gets strong” story but it’s done very well. Thank you for the TL’S translator 💯

Typical worldbuilding manga where the mc also has a “weak”/unusual job.

It’s definitely better executed than most but a lot of things feel forced, like how the princess with a curse just, by coincidence, washed up to a shore where the mc just dug up life (turtle) stones and also that curse remover stone thingimajig. A lot of “coincidences” happen which isn’t particularly bad but just makes you overthink really.

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026

Yeah I also see that issue. I think the problem is with pacing, everything is happening so quickly and every problem is solved immediately. Like with the different types of stones, he found a fluorescent rock? In the next panel it will be solution for a problem. He needs clothes? On the next panel he will find silk.

In the nut shell everything is too convenient.
Also I always laugh when I see goblins where females looks sexy-human like and males just like a stereotypical goblins.

Fed-Kun's army
This is nothing groundbreaking, but a very enjoyable read and well-executed.

Double-page supporter
damn... now I want to play some kind of digging game... any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread