Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~

Oh no! Such a heart warming manga.No thot. No bitch. Just perfect.
Cuz i am tired of reading shitty manhuas and "Courting death"manhuas.

Welp... this was fun... until I saw the futanari tag in the tag list of the web novel in Novel Updates. Guess this is my stop.
Male MC + Harem + Futa isn't my thing, I'm not down for some presumably soft NTR when your average japanese MC isn't for the lewds of his girls and they will start to "play" without him now that he's not the only one with a "Babylon Tower" in the harem.

@Aurosandro hear my story actually I've come across the novel long ago and I don't read it because of that exact reason too it's totally understandable if you disgusted or something

MD@Home
It’s honestly one of those manga that you’d keep on your list in case the other stuff you like are unavailable

The only that pisses me off is when the author made a character whiter as part of their transformation into a “more powerful being”

Pretty default world building fantasy. While its not an Isekai it has a lot of the same elements. It has a very Isekai Nonbiri Nouka feel to it.
I'll keep reading it but probably only every once in while after chapters stack up.

Anyone knows if this has harem? I'm not a fan of harem and just wanna make sure so I can skip this and save time.

@Manganime
Well,
rienna seem like the main wife but his former fiancée before he was exiled come up at some point (her kingdom was destroyed too), but so far even if others wom... well, even if theres things going for him, it's not at harem level, or he doesnt react too much

Users who are viewing this thread