Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~

So... when are Hajime and co. coming to this island to fricking destroy everything?! 🤣

alright I'm predicting that mappa will become the tree and will bestow wisdom upon all of us of course with a beard like the old deku tree

Super fun story, as an isekai addict such as myself, im lovin this XD. personally i woulda preferred if the princess stayed a dark skinned loli, but thats just my preference lol

Dex-chan lover
We Need A Kingdom Building Tag!!!

They really have made a few big changes from the novel but the changes make sense at least.. But I did want to see how they were going to make the angel. I'm a little let down since that was such a funny part.

Dex-chan lover
A man, slimes, and goblins trying to build civilization from scratch.... How original

Welp... this was fun... until I saw the futanari tag in the tag list of the web novel in Novel Updates. Guess this is my stop.
Male MC + Harem + Futa isn't my thing, I'm not down for some presumably soft NTR when your average japanese MC isn't for the lewds of his girls and they will start to "play" without him now that he's not the only one with a "Babylon Tower" in the harem.

I know it's been like 3 years or something but I am putting this for future reference for others. Manga axed futa plot. That orc captain obsessed with beauty was supposed to gender bend.

Oh no... the two characters I barely know are fighting for reasons the comic won't explain. This sure is compelling... I'm not bored at all...

Users who are viewing this thread