Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
@Herrgast He could've made 5 lion golems that can combine into one super golem, or just made a bunch of animal ones that can transform into various weapons to attach to a super golem, and he should've made at least 1 straight up Gundam reference.

Double-page supporter
man just makes golems, just find shells and now conveniently gets to show off their power.
Plot never seems to change with these.

The face the mc was making when he drew the golem pic looked really similar to something. A certain thing. A certain genre of things. A certain... ugly bastard genre... Is this what people call foreshadowing?

Aggregator gang
Imagine being called cave king and not being able to build a dungeon with proper gravitational ventilation...

Fed-Kun's army
"It's even better than juice."
Coconut milk with lemon juice watered down sounds fucking disgusting, but okay.

Poisoning coconut water with the abomination of lemon juice... unforgiveable!😡

Coconut water in a separate glass, lemonade in a separate glass please.

I like reading shit and good manga because I want to see what fun bullshit the writers make and I find it fantastic. This manga is basically "Random Bullshit GO"

Fed-Kun's army
Hey uhh... is is alright to leave a huge gaping hole where the golems heart is? That seems like a huge design flaw

Users who are viewing this thread