Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni

I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy diggy hole, diggy diggy hole. I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy diggy hole, digging a hole!

I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy diggy hole, diggy diggy hole. I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy diggy hole, digging a hole!

Aggregator gang
I never thought their would be something better then Re:Monster.
I’m impressed with the potential every character has. My only concern is how MC react as King and if the Harem will ruin this or not.
I love the development in Romance, though 5Chapters. It doesn’t feel rushed or forced. She’s truly a befitting Queen, but will She be discarded along the way like other harems? Only time will tell.

The Author given some thought into this surprisingly

EDIT:READ RAWS - Actually Manga is 10x better then the Novel. It's a lot more refined.
The dragon or MC bullying/desire for life is not portrayed in the Novel. At the most some of the diolgue on the beginning should be explained in the Manga, like his Father 'Oracle' was just a lie and his hatred for Demi-Humans. This isn't explained in the Manga very well. The Dragon does not exist in the Novel. The writing for WN is like a poorly rough draft. MC willing too yield and pay taxes to live in peace [Pay Protection Fee] basically. It's pretty nonsensical for him to be spineless at this point when he can singlehandedly destroy armies. It's like the 'Mental Trauma' of being suppressed all the time made himself believe that he's indeed useless. In his mind he's overreaching himself to become King/Emperor. He just wants to lend a hand and held no thirst for power. But hey Manga is different. Though it hasn't reached that point, I have a feeling it'll make more sense/serious in the Manga. The Slime, his first friend is actually a beautiful girl who was empress of a dying Kingdom. He also has a fiance name Leila. She's like MC, wanting peace for monsters/humans but she's more upfront of her feelings and resolute. While MC just chooses to yield down. Gotta love the Harem. The thing that confuses me is that Kamus a former gay ogre becomes a girl and loves MC.. Idk if he/she's part of the Harem. Even General and Kobold feel disgusted by her.. *Has a d*ck* cough cough lol.
The strange thing is that MC doesn't know who to revive. (Dragon Doesn't exist) And it's kinda disappointing how Mappa isn't as cool as we thought he was. Turns out he's a 7 year old kid... It really explains his actions. I thought he was a veteran warrior who died a tragic death, I was kinda hoping for more depth out of this funny 'Uncle' dwarf.

Honestly it's all possible that the King wasn't lying about the Oracle, he probably knew about MC since birth. That's usually the cliche in these novels. A King would usually stay cold/distant so the Prince wouldn't be targeted. But the way MC described him was of a madman who destroyed the previous Empire that held beliefs towards monsters/humans but that might had been his ancestors. Idk. It would also make sense why the King was the only one not laughing in the throne room.. It would also make sense why he was engaged with Leila the inheritor of the previous empire. Maybe it's all behind-the-scenes for the King? Idk it's all speculation.

The thing that frustrates me is that, despite pronouncing himself as Emperor,albeit by accident. He still feels fear towards his siblings and wanted to hide his Monsters underground. That's kinda f*cked up. I mean these guys are your new family and only want to be loyal to you... But in a way he's hurting them like this by keep rejecting his status. He's really scared to start a war (He shouldn't) But that's were Leila comes in - the overbearing arrogant princess haha that's why I like her... Though it hurts at times seeing MC spineless, the good harem keeps him in check. But I'm not defending the MC, it could be executed better.
I really have high expectations for this Manga and I wish I could read the LN. However this story is just an upstart with only 1Vol officially released. Not much content is out there and WN can't be trusted after all... If possible I wouldn't want to read the WN and start off with LN. I recommend you read Manga first.

it has potential. its a bit boring at the moment because the manga is trying to do so many things at once but once it focuses on something then itll be very good.

Group Leader
Yup start with extreme conviniency but I do agree it's currently quite a good read with that fantasy x minecraft x simcity mix.

Mappa so funny!

Group Leader
This shit is totally ridiculous, but I like it anyway. I mean, it's Minecraft dude, possibly Terraria too.
Also, this manga kinda feels like Tensura at some point.

Why cant we just have an mc whos specialized in ONLY one area? Hes an amazing miner, but hes also basically a god of magic??? Like what the hell bro?

Users who are viewing this thread