Doukyuusei Meido - Ch. 24 - Indecent things with a Classmate's Maid ③

Power Uploader
For those of you who might be asking "why doesn't she know what an onahole is?"

This is just a theory but I think since her mother didn't want her and she had no friends at school where she could talk about such things that she does not know what these things are.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one that feels like the this series was pretty good, however everything after the festival has been tanking my opinion of it. I originally said I'd be happy if the series ended as it seemed like a good cut off point; if the series continues like his then I would have wished it had.

Thanks everyone over at Ah Das Hot for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one that feels like the this series was pretty good, however everything after the festival has been taking my opinion of it. I originally said I'd be happy if the series ended at it seemed like a good cut off point; if the series continues like his then I would have wished it had.
respectfully disagree, not enough manga depicts relationship dynamics post-confession. not saying this is good for that since 1-page ecchi twitter manga isnt exactly known for stellar writing and the mc being a faceless audience surrogate isnt helping its case but I think its still fresh
(although the last 3 chapters being the same onahole joke is really lame)

Users who are viewing this thread