Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Does that mean the webcomics are getting better, or the published works are getting worse? Or both?
Not so much better or worse, but it's far easier to be published now given all the different platforms out there. I would expect something with a physical print to meet a certain quality of art due to the need to sell physical copies. Digital distro on the other hand just needs someone with a pen and will--regardless of how well they can actually draw 🤷

Supporter
Isekai, no harem shit, no bullshit morale, no fan service, only chadness. I'm in.

Dex-chan lover
Learned last week from some guys that this series publishes on one of the manga apps, and they are ripping that. Thanks to shitty file format and compression, the art is almost unsalvageable. Imho, they should just wait for the chapter to release on the website than release this version.
The art's issues go beyond the scan quality and image compression though. The designs are all pretty plain (don't know how else to describe it, but something about the clothing just feels so bare and empty), anatomy can be iffy at times (something about the top panel in Page 9 just feels weird to me), and the artist forgets to draw the new girl's rabbit ears.

Seriously, I had trouble focusing on Chapter 3 because the ears would pop in and out of existence every other panel (literally every other panel on some of the pages). It didn't happen as much this chapter, but still happened a couple times. I've seen artists sometimes forget some scars or markings, especially for characters who haven't appeared in a while or just a mistake in a single panel, but rabbit ears are a pretty big design detail to forget. And I've never seen a detail get forgotten so inconsistently. The fact the designs are all so basic otherwise makes forgetting that stand out even more.

Contributor
Yeah, no mercy for rapey slaver bandit scum. I'm surprised they even censored the gore, I feel like only nudity gets censored in magazine raws nowadays.

Depending on just how bad he's become, maybe disown the son after punishing him and go adopt this rabbit girl instead.

Users who are viewing this thread