Doushitara Osananajimi ♀️ no Kanojo ni Naremasu Ka!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Damn yuzu is so cute no wonder her friend fell for her

Dex-chan lover
Thanks god !! Finally kamiya Chan can make this two idiot couple move on next stage on their relationship !!
Do you know how these series end up? The series ends with the two characters become a couple? This is followed by a time skip.. I don’t see how this series will continue beyond this. It’s a love story, no proper plot beyond this..

Dex-chan lover
Damn having to let go of your crush for the sake of helping the future couple progress is hella sad. I hope she ends up having her own happy ending.:meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hate when Japanese writers don't know how to progress a relationship, so they just add a rival character
It didn't need another character, but sure, add an annoying rival that would live only for a couple of chapters and wouldn't actually do anything except be annoying
This was really boring and disappointing
Sorry replying so late, but I think this one character just only serve as a stepping stone for the progress, like the author didn't know what to do to make her (yuzu) notice her feeling. Her character is kind of a waterflow that would just go with the story as I notice this far, not much like a heroine, but more like a goal for the other party.
So, how to make her not flow with the story and advance the story progression? Make her experience a same thing as what Minami had been through, but maybe do it differently, and so that is her character's purpose.
But really, I hate it too when japanese writers just dump a disposable character like that and let it speedrun story progression like a man running from a fused bomb on the ground freshly dropped from an aircraft at low altitude.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn’t think I’d say this, but I’m proud of the bitch, whatever her name was.

Users who are viewing this thread