Doushitara Osananajimi ♀️ no Kanojo ni Naremasu Ka!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
What is this? 🤔
Some kind of band-aid for cars…?
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Yuzu. You have no excuse for your confidence. Now she's running away! Minami did great. Minami has tried to be direct at times, she's been interrupted at least twice, and she's taken risks... still nothing. Even if she wasn't interrupted, it probably still wouldn't hit. (great chapter)

After these two start dating, they're either going to have a lot of difficulty with communicating and setting the mood (manga continues?), or they'll glitch into a lovey dovey overflow. Yuzu is that bad.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

well, there is always new years. kissing at 12 starting the new year in love... but these two will have to work hard to confess these next few days if so

Dex-chan lover
In earlier chapters of this manga it often felt like Yuzu was more of a prize to be won rather than a proper character or love interest but now that we actually get to see her perspective I'm enjoying this series a lot more!

Dex-chan lover
Task failed successfully, again. Find solutions online to solve your yuri problems on yuri-support.jp

Dex-chan lover
I still can't tell if the intended read is "they've each continuously been failing to notice the other person getting flustered the entire manga" or "Yuzu successfully suppressed her feelings until after the culture festival and is only now getting flustered".

Also, Yuzu being this traumatised makes me think of Yokoe from School Zone. Except the inciting incidents are so different in severity and recency that Yuzu just looks like an idiot. Imagine looking like an idiot compared to Yokoe lol.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
My best and uneducated guess is that the Japanese population is going extinct because of the language barrier. This is the most common trope in romance manga and the Japanese government should do something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread