Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne

Dex-chan lover
Artwork inside the chapters is made by https://yande.re/post?tags=fuumi

I started reading this for the isekai but honestly I'm basically only here now for the ABSOLUTE ADORABLENESS OF MARY AND TUTTE'S RELATIONSHIP. I would never say moe for anything ever but this is too moe not to call it that i love them with my entire heart

Hmmm if I recall in the novel, her family is really strong thus her unusual strength is accepted by the family

Rhianrey
yep her father can lift giant boulder when he was five so if she is see , she can pass that as genetique

Group Leader
@ChaozCloud Here was a breakdown of our release batch. We will be continuing Douyara but the raws are only up to 28 so it's not going to be too long until we don't have more content.

12 Chapters Adashino-san
10 Chapters Kemono Giga
4 Chapters Nyanko Days
6 Chapters My Childhood Friend Who Keeps Transforming into Monsters
3 Chapters Garden Sphere
5 Chapters Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne

Grand Total: 40 Chapters

Interesting series. Im guessing she will learn when she gets older to get over her fear of having strength. And end up helping people and etc. even though she trying to live a normal Life Also awesome job on the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@hyrule13 "only" 28? It means we just passed the one third mark, we still have 18 more other to go before you reach the raws and the last updated before the anniversary was 11 months ago... And the situation is similar for all the other manga you are doing: Garden sphere has at least one more volume, plus whatever is left of the current one; Kemono giga has 28 more chapters; childhood friend who transform into monster has 10 more chapters. Even you were to release 1 chapter every day (which I doubt is something sustainable in the long run) it's 2 months worth, before you start considering the ocean of other untranslated manga. Not having something to translate is nothing anyone has to worry about; like, ever.

That said, you made an awesome job, and I'll be more than happy to see me proved wrong.

Group Leader
@Beregorn Well Douyara has another 9 chapters that are almost ready to go so we'll be releasing those regularly over time. After that we'll be looking at doing a chapter every 2 weeks.
Kemono Giga is one that once my translator is finished with his final thesis next month will be upping to 2 chapter releases a week. Until then we'll be maintaining a chapter a week.
Garden Sphere is ready to go up to chapter 10 and the rest will be finished next week so I'll be releasing those over time too.
Childhood Friend I'll be releasing a chapter of a week until it's caught up.

is it similar to any other isekai novel? or different? if it is same i will bookmark comeback to this gernre later XD

Fed-Kun's army
@Amithvishal
it's very similar to "Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!" (Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!)
Silver-haired girl just wants to live an average life but is a walking cheat code instead and stands out in practically every way possible because she's unbelievably incompetent at being bad.

Dex-chan lover
The only word i can find for this manga is enjoyable. In every way it's just enjoyable. Looking forward to more updates

Dex-chan lover
truly a boring series...it's like "Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average!" except instead it's more like "I Said to Make ALL My Abilities OP!"

Users who are viewing this thread