Dragon and Chameleon - Ch. 26 - That Wasn't So Hard, Was It?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
And we're back to magazine raws, unfortunately. The volume will be out in two months.

This chapter was released back to back with another one in the same issue, which is why it's so short. The next one will probably take at least a day or two to finish, we've got 100 Girlfriends this week to do still.

Group Leader
This chapter was released back to back with another one in the same issue, which is why it's so short. The next one will probably take at least a day or two to finish, we've got 100 Girlfriends this week to do still.
They've been doing that for every magazine issue for a while now so all chapters after this are on the shorter side. Dunno why they decided to do it like that.

Dex-chan lover
Orochi got a lot more interesting for me by this chapter. She came off as full of shit at first but on reread I start to wonder whether she regard Miyama (Garyou) as her genuine pupil or just as an asset that can still grow. She's teetering on that edge and ngl i fuk with it :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
>Orochi in chapter​
6q0cxa.png

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Lmao I love how between this massive intimidating dude and Orochi he assumes the dude is the victim

He knows her too well
I mean either way dude already got ensnared, just the fact that he's joining her magazine in a serialization (not even a short manga, 4-koma or one-shot but a full on long term serialization with a projection of probably at least three years) with the amount of weight he swings around only to compete against Miyama means Orochi already got what she wanted so yeah, it's difficult to see her as the victim/prize in this competition instead of a puppeteer/fisherwoman dangling bait in front of them

If you feel like this chapter is short just go have another look or two or ten at the front page that shit goes hard af

Users who are viewing this thread