Dragon and Chameleon - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Don't Tell Me This Headwind Scares You

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, this is great!! I'm thrilled that the protagonist is not just the perfect veteran of the industry with no flaws whatsoever, he is still capable of making mistakes and overextending himself. Makes me all the more excited to see where he goes from here.
I bet Chameleon Hanagami was looking forward to bringing Miyama down and will be disappointed to be denied that opportunity.

As I mentioned earlier, I really hope that the story explores either Shounen Wonder's competitors in publishing (and perhaps forces Dragon Miyama to change his style for another audience) or the new avenue of gaining popularity through self-publishing online, like the web version of One-Punch man but with art already close to what journal readers are used to.

Dex-chan lover
Please let him really fail. No "protag gets a pass" bs, I want to see him really struggle for it.

I'm really rooting for Genji to win this serialization, he's very relatable and just a likeable character, but I don't think he could possibly beat Tamon and Hayato...

Dex-chan lover
No way 🙉 this series is gonna get really good I wasn't expecting to feel so much reading it

Users who are viewing this thread