Dragon no I de Oyasumi - Ch. 26 - Goodnight While Playing Ball

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
580
Now that the kusogaki is exploded I mean re-traumatized I mean ending up in a full body cast and immobilized, Amon can start her therapy sessions and they can all be friends in a chapter or two.

And Lily really is adapting quickly. "Dafuq? They're all friends already? Yeah. Okay. I guess that makes sense."
 
Contributor
Joined
May 31, 2023
Messages
3,142
Anyone remember how the goal of taking over Amon's unconscious body was to prevent Marill from eating Lienna's fist? I wonder how that went... :huh:
1790550910209.png1790550847219.png1790550863105.png

In any case, the explosion didn't blow up the whole base, so I suppose Marill was forced to weaken it and in turn, probably survived? Although her aim was to blow up all of them just moments earlier, so maybe the spell just ended up weaker than expected/fake Amon drained more power :thonk:

Thanks for the upload!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
1,710
Anyone remember how the goal of taking over Amon's unconscious body was to prevent Marill from eating Lienna's fist? I wonder how that went... :huh:
View attachment 68484View attachment 68478View attachment 68481

In any case, the explosion didn't blow up the whole base, so I suppose Marill was forced to weaken it and in turn, probably survived? Although her aim was to blow up all of them just moments earlier, so maybe the spell just ended up weaker than expected/fake Amon drained more power :thonk:

Thanks for the upload!
Let's see it in the next chapter if she survived...or if anything was left of her.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top