Dragon Yashinatte Kudasai - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
aa9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This dragon design was cool. Hoped the first one was cool too instead of being a smooth skin reptile.
you have to remember that the more a character is detailed, the more of a pain it is to draw them.
You want your main characters to be as simple to draw as possible since you will use them all the time.
This is why you see her as a smooth skin reptile instead of a scaly western style dragon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess there were a lot of "-chan"s that all got changed to "little"s in this chapter, huh? I respect the idea, but I think it comes across just as unnatural as if you had left the -chan in. Maybe use it sparingly, and omit it most of the time.

jlm

Dex-chan lover
I swear this is one of the best mangas on release right now

Dex-chan lover
So the loli was actually a shota, well some people are gonna have an awkward self reflection session then.

Fed-Kun's army
First they make the dragon onee-san a loli form, then make it shota… Author please stop tease us 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna guess there were a lot of "-chan"s that all got changed to "little"s in this chapter, huh? I respect the idea, but I think it comes across just as unnatural as if you had left the -chan in. Maybe use it sparingly, and omit it most of the time.
Yeah assuming it comes from chan I feel "little" is too strong. I mean she seems to views him as a kid because he looks like one but calling him little constantly is a bit much and I would expect him to be more annoyed by it. Yes chan has some of the subtext but far less strong than "little"

Users who are viewing this thread