Drawing: Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Aria

The elf... seriously, a pedo. And the MC... stupid isn't he? If he let his parents know, with how much they care for him, they'd probably go along with his stupid reason of wanting a normal life and inheriting the magic shop. What's the point of keeping it from them???

Dex-chan lover
First Chapter. Cool. OK. Awesome.

This Chapter. Elf committing her romance life to a 7 year old. Please no. I can get behind the idea that elves can be written to have a sexual preference for "Strong Magic" but like... Come on. Sure Elves are immortal and can wait until adulthood. Please do that before saying you fell in love? Also 100+ elf "waiting" for a 7 year old could be attributed to "grooming" doesn't fall on me.

Double-page supporter

This Chapter. Elf committing her romance life to a 7 year old. Please no. I can get behind the idea that elves can be written to have a sexual preference for "Strong Magic" but like... Come on. Sure Elves are immortal and can wait until adulthood. Please do that before saying you fell in love? Also 100+ elf "waiting" for a 7 year old could be attributed to "grooming" doesn't fall on me.
Ikr? Why do these types of mangakas do this? Just because MC is "AcTUALly 30!!!" Like fuckin hell. Elf aunty was fine until author said, "make horny with child."

Dex-chan lover
Ikr? Why do these types of mangakas do this? Just because MC is "AcTUALly 30!!!" Like fuckin hell. Elf aunty was fine until author said, "make horny with child."
In that kind of era child marriage is actually pretty common, that world isn't going by our standards yk

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

As I said a comment above
In that kind of era child marriage is actually pretty common, that world isn't going by our standards yk
Let me also add that
Longer lifespan = The slower you mature
So this elf would probably be as mature as any other 30 year old, just with more knowledge (Also usually elves in fantasy worlds aren't immortal, they just live for a very long time)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The groomer elves must be stopped.
n8YbyPb.png

As I said a comment above

Let me also add that
Longer lifespan = The slower you mature
So this elf would probably be as mature as any other 30 year old, just with more knowledge (Also usually elves in fantasy worlds aren't immortal, they just live for a very long time)
Yeah but thats the issue I feel with Isekai there's no real good way for these authors who want to put romance into these stories unless the MC is summoned so they keep their original body and age or are reincarnated to a new body that keeps the same age as past life because then you get situations like this where even tho the MC has the mind of a 30 year old from past life and they are in the body of a 7 year old so now that makes the Elf a pedo or it goes the other way if the MC who is in the body of a 7 year was to grow up become 16 lets say and wants to romance the neighbor girl who is also 16 now the MC is a pedo because even tho he is now 16 in this new world his mind is still that of his past life who was a 30 year old like its a lose - lose situation

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but thats the issue I feel with Isekai there's no real good way for these authors who want to put romance into these stories unless the MC is summoned so they keep their original body and age or are reincarnated to a new body that keeps the same age as past life because then you get situations like this where even tho the MC has the mind of a 30 year old from past life and they are in the body of a 7 year old so now that makes the Elf a pedo or it goes the other way if the MC who is in the body of a 7 year was to grow up become 16 lets say and wants to romance the neighbor girl who is also 16 now the MC is a pedo because even tho he is now 16 in this new world his mind is still that of his past life who was a 30 year old like its a lose - lose situation
It's really confusing lmao, but does it really matter? I mean come on yandere mangas exist and people are fine with it since it's just fiction, but if it was in real life it would of course be REALLY bad
I've read a ton of messed up mangas (Such as woman falls in love with her rapist, which is horrible) but it's just fiction so I just don't take those kind of mangas seriously at all

It's really confusing lmao, but does it really matter? I mean come on yandere mangas exist and people are fine with it since it's just fiction, but if it was in real life it would of course be REALLY bad
I've read a ton of messed up mangas (Such as woman falls in love with her rapist, which is horrible) but it's just fiction so I just don't take those kind of mangas seriously at all
Yeah I know it's all fiction and too me I don't really care but like I know people not sure if western thing or what they get real mad and bash on series like this where you have this age gap or MC is older than new body and gets with someone younger like the example of my last comment but I feel like at the end of the day it's fiction you're reading a fictional story about a fictional character who died and got reincarnated in a fictional fantasy world like who cares. you know

Dex-chan lover
He misunderstood once again though?
Her saying women & partner were as in his party member/owner(I'm guessing she is something like a tool but broken. Hence an incomplete vessel), not wife.
He brought marriage up himself.

Users who are viewing this thread