Drawing: Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Father and Son

Dex-chan lover
Mid-key jealous, tbh. Not everyone gets a chance to lay their cards on the table with family who might actually understand without making judgments. I'm a bit disappointed he didn't come clean about how his being a reincarnator and how his ability works even if he can't actually demonstrate at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Page 12 looked weird? Akira looked forcibly creepy.
This made me notice the eyes and just realized they look similar to Freezing's art. What do you know.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update SlayerScan. Hope you guys can catch up with the Raws.

For Indonesian readers, WestManga dah updet ampe raw cuy. Buka aja website mereka.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda disappointed that he didn't talk about the drawing ability to his dad, especially after the scroll-burning thing that's potentially serious to his ability being useful at the academy / has a high chance of leading to the irregularity of his summoning being discovered anyway.

Especially when the reason for hiding his ability was to have a normal life, if that's already no longer on the table, it seems like he should confide with his family about it, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Page 12 looked weird? Akira looked forcibly creepy.
This made me notice the eyes and just realized they look similar to Freezing's art. What do you know.
It's not just that, for me some of the facial reactions don't really match the tone of their dialogue. Rather than being upset or worried, it looks like he's smug and happy that this is happening to him.

Aggregator gang
Asking. Are the MC still a cuck and the female lead still a bitch?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Surprised to see it's only up to chapter 25 here.
Somehow I saw in other aggregate sites this is already up to 80 chapters - of course most likely worked on by another TL group which does not want to upload here.

Fed-Kun's army
Mid-key jealous, tbh. Not everyone gets a chance to lay their cards on the table with family who might actually understand without making judgments. I'm a bit disappointed he didn't come clean about how his being a reincarnator and how his ability works even if he can't actually demonstrate at the moment.
I think coming clean about the reincarnation would be even more weirder rn and doesn't even need to

It's not just that, for me some of the facial reactions don't really match the tone of their dialogue. Rather than being upset or worried, it looks like he's smug and happy that this is happening to him.
I thought the same like he is fucking grinning or something the whole time

Dex-chan lover
Uuuuuuggghhhhhhh...!!

Man, the feels; I never had that kindness, and I swore that if I had kids, they would know that level of care.

Seeing it in reverse hits

Aggregator gang
So "your power can protect those important to you" it's the exact opposite lol... forcing him to go be a court summoner just means the one he loves (his family) are the easiest people in the world to kidnap or even kill, cause he is guaranteed to be nowhere near them, and I assume the knight bitch is a romance option, she is 100% to blame for anything that happens to his family

Users who are viewing this thread